Fast Track Trade Privacy Notice
Last updated: May 11th, 2018.
What Personal Information About Users Does www.FastTrackTrade.co Gather?
Personal data of a Relevant Individual may be processed, kept, transferred or disclosed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
The information we learn from users helps us personalize and continually improve your experience on Fast Track Trade. Here are the types of information we gather.
· Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, processing your orders, improving our website, and communicating with you.
· Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses FastTrackTrade.co or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of FastTrackTrade.co on other Web sites.
· E-mail or chat Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from FastTrackTrade.co if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please send us a request to do so through our contact form.
· Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information.
What About Cookies?
· Cookies are unique identifiers that we transfer to your device to enable our systems to recognize your device and to provide features such as language preference.
Does FastTrackTrade.co Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share user information only as described below and with subsidiaries FastTrackTrade controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
· Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: Companies that sell to you through FastTrackTrade.co receive the information related to those transactions you want to transfer to them. This is your choice and by clicking on send buttons, you will securely transfer this particular data.
· Promotional Offers: We will from time to time send offers to selected groups of FastTrackTrade.co users on behalf of other businesses to increase the services available on the platform. When we do this, we do not give that business your name and address. If you do not want to receive such offers, please contact us through the contact form available on FastTrackTrade.co.
· Business Transfers: As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy subsidiaries, or business units or applications. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets but remains subject to the promises made in any pre-existing Privacy Notice (unless, of course, the customer consents otherwise). Also, in the unlikely event that Fast Track Trade, or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
· With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
· We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
· All payments are processed on the secure websites of our selected payment providers (2C2P or Paypal). No information about your credit card is stored on our website.
· It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Which Information Can I Access?
FastTrackTrade.co gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with FastTrackTrade.co for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information
What Choices Do I Have?
· As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, even though it might be needed to process a purchase or to take advantage of such FastTrackTrade.co features as sending a financing request.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, sell, send a financing request, track a delivery or communicate with us. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through FastTrackTrade.co; provide information in your profile and your Company profile; communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone number, a picture of you; payment means information; sellers to whom you have purchased, buyers who have purchased from you, including addresses and phone number; e-mail addresses of other businesses you entered in the service; e-mails to us; company description and logo in your company profile ; and business information, including your company’s UEN registration number and directors’ information.
Most mobile devices provide users with the ability to disable location services. Most likely, these controls are located in the device's settings menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or your device manufacturer.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from carriers or other third parties, which you will use to track the delivery of purchases; account information, purchase or credit note information; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features offered; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which may be used to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Co-branded and Joint Offerings
Examples of businesses with which we may offer joint or co-branded products and other offerings might include Paypal, Starhub, Funding Societies, Prudential.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at FastTrackTrade.co include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, communications preferences); Buyers accounts, Seller accounts and list of favorites; payment settings (including on line merchant accounts, credit card or wallets); e-mail notification settings; Recommendations; Your Profile and your company profile.